BE A PROFESSIONAL NANNY/ CARE GIVER
HARMAN CAREERS HUB is a well established and well equipped training centre for professional Nannies. We provide practical and effective training to our students. Eligibility:
Age 18 to 45 yrs. Qualification:-10+2. .Gap Acceptable
Harman Careers Hub offers complementary training in Spoken English, IELTS and Personality Development. Nanny training provides a golden opportunity for young girls and boys to settle abroad. It is an easy and economical way of going abroad.
A Nanny is a person whose prime responsibility is to care for children. Nannies are professional childcare. They are employed by parents to provide customized and personalized childcare for their children in their home. The main role of a nanny is to provide a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children thrive and develop.
Nanny Career Prospects
There is a huge demand for professional Nannies and Medical caregivers in Canada, USA, UK or German. The Liberal government in Canada recently tabled an immigration strategy under which it proposes to take in nearly one million immigrants over the next three years — 3.1 lakhs economic immigrants, family reunifications and refugees in 2018; 3.3 lakhs in 2019, and 3.4 lakhs in 2020. Around 58 per cent of the immigrants would be economic migrants, including professionals.
The duration of this course is six months. It is beneficial for students willing to serve humanity along with earning their livelihood. There are many jobs for them in various sectors such as at homes, hospitals, crèches etc.
- 1. CPR and First Aid:-Experts agree that CPR and first aid certifications are the most important certifications a Nanny can earn -- many families won't even consider a nanny who doesn't have this training. If you plan on caring for young children, it's also a good idea to take specific classes on infant CPR. Certifications are only valid for about two years, so take these classes at regular intervals to keep your skills updated. CPR and First aid certifications provided by us are Govt. Approved.
- 2. Infant Care:-Caring for infants comes with its own challenges and joys. Newborns require specialized knowledge, and taking a class through a local hospital, parenting centre, community college or paediatricians’ office will ensure you how to care of your young ones, especially if you've had limited experience in this area. These classes have been approved by the Doctors and Newborn Care Specialists.
- 3. Nanny Basic Skills:-Harman Careers Hub offers Nanny Basic Skills Assessment, which can give a family peace of mind when interviewing nannies who have passed the exam. Harman Careers Hub says that it was developed to "provide credential to those nannies that do not have a degree in a child-related field or to those nannies who wanted to add a nanny-specific credential to their portfolio." It tests your knowledge of child care -- including topics like health, safety, nutrition, professionalism and child development. Also, if you pass, you get a certificate to confirm your expertise. If you want to take it a step further, sign up for the more intensive Harman careers Hub .Pass that and you'll be considered a Nanny.
- 4. Professional Nanny Certification:-You can also become a Certified Professional Nanny through our school that has been approved by the Harman Careers hub, such as the English Nanny & Governess School. It shows that you've successfully passed a rigorous training program about how to care for children. This subject is particularly good if you're just starting out and need experience.
- 5. Driving Training with License:-At Harman Careers Hub we provide 15days driving training to our students. If you’re working for a family who needs someone who can pick or drop their Children from school then this training will help you or having a valid driver's license and a clean driving record will provide you opportunity to earn extra emoluments.
- 6. Nutrition and Cooking:-Keeping at the back of mind that knowledge about Nutrition and skill in cooking will enhance the value of a care giver, classes are provided at HARMAN CAREERS HUB for the same. This knowledge and skill will enhance the confidence of the parents on the Nannies.
- 7. Fitness:-Without proper knowledge as to how to keep fit and enjoy a flexible body it is not possible for a care giver to justify her existence thus this chapter is also included in our curriculum Parents love to know that their children are in safe and efficient hands.
- 8. Foreign Language:-We frequently hear that parents want bilingual nannies that can help teach kids another language -- it's one of the most sought-after nanny skills. Families want their children exposed to a different language and culture at a young age. If you speak a language in addition to English, mention it in your profile.
- 9. Early Childhood Education:-Learning more about children's development and needs will help you understand your charges and make you a better nanny. "If a caregiver doesn't have a solid understanding of child development, she should get a basic certification that covers all aspects of working with children.
- 10. Special Needs Care:-If your charge is a special needs child, we prepare you for the role of a caregiver which is important. There is a lot of need for specific medical information to be aware of and general advice on caring for a child with special needs. Our institute has designed modules to deal special needs children and old infirm.
- 11. Positive Discipline:-Harman careers hub’s Nanny Course is centred to discipline. During Nanny Certification, our course helps nannies learn how to reinforce positive and good habits in children. This child care philosophy focuses on nurturing and helping the child without punishment or berating. Parents will appreciate your ability to prevent discipline issues and help raise happy kids. Our Old age care